Combining a unique and striking design with fantastic all round build quality The Ruminator creates a beautiful outdoor office or garden retreat. Manufactured by skilled craftsmen using premium quality materials, The Ruminator provides an ideal sheltered and warm environment to relax and work in.
Strong, secure and versatile, this amazing building can be utilised by both adults and children – it is very safe, and incredibly secure. Superior 28mm finish interlocking logs emphasise the structural integrity making it extremely stable - this model is built to last! Attractive brass handles complimented with a high security 3-lever lock are included on the stylish European half double glazed single door.
There are two superb quality joiner made opening double glazed windows (each supplied with lock and key) at either side of the door allowing the sunlight to pour into the building and illuminate the spacious interior. With the inclusion of heavy duty roof shingles, generous roof overhang and professional draft seals fitted to all doors and windows you can rest assured that The Sabre is safely protected from the elements.
BEWARE OF CHEAP IMITATION UNITS
Unlike many budget competitor products, the ruminator is built with only the highest quality materials and many other products that boast the same function in the market simply cannot compare!
• THE RUMINATOR features high-grade 28mm interlocking planned and finished logs – beware of log cabins that feature rough edged boards machined from poor quality timber.
• THE RUMINATOR features a specially designed 4-way chamfered notch-joint system ensuring a tight fit to all boards with no room for damp or wind penetration – beware of log cabins that feature square cut logs with square notch-joint, often leaving a sloppy joint with large visible gaps.
• THE RUMINATOR features factory fitted pressure treated weatherproof heavy duty floor joists – beware of log cabins with untreated floor joists which offer no protection against damp penetration at floor level or worse still cabins that come with no floor joists at all.
• THE RUMINATOR features heavy duty premium shingle roofing as standard – beware of log cabins that come with no roof covering or cheap felt, leaving the log cabin completely open to the elements.
• THE RUMINATOR features oversized extra large doors and windows – most competitor log cabins use narrow doors which can prove difficult for access.
• THE RUMINATOR features key-lockable opening windows and all doors and windows are professionally draft sealed – beware of log cabins with cheap, ill-fitting doors and windows that cannot be properly secured and are susceptible to the weather.
• THE RUMINATOR features high quality glazing which is factory silliconed and internally beaded to all doors and windows – beware of log cabins that feature lesser quality materials and provide no window beading.
• THE RUMINATOR features a generous all round roof overhang which protects the building from severe conditions – beware of log cabins with little or no roof overhanging leaving them vulnerable to the wind and rain.